On November 22 changes to COVID-19 restrictions were announced for metropolitan and regional Victoria. This includes changes to the operation of Victorian businesses. Here's how it impacts G-Store and Gottlieb's customers.
- Open for Trade Customers
- COVID-Safe plan is in place
- Solar installations continuing
As of 22 November, Last Step restrictions apply across Victoria. In this stage, there are no restrictions on reasons to leave home. Masks must be worn when indoors in public, but do not have to be worn outside in public if you maintain a 1.5 meter distance from all people. Our stores are open, and we will be ensuring COVID-Safe procedures are followed, such as limiting the number of people occupying our venues.
G-Store and our sister company, Gottlieb's have enacted measures to ensure the safety of our workplaces, staff and customers in these new conditions.
As per the government's announcement, retail stores like G-Store and Gottlieb's will be permitted to have up to ten people working on site. Additionally:
- There are no specific restrictions on the number of workers permitted on a construction site, however, employers must adhere to density restrictions for enclosed and indoor spaces as part of their COVIDSafe Plan.
G-Store and Gottlieb's are acting within these measures and will continue to update our operations as we receive updates from the Victorian government.
What is G-Store & Gottlieb's COVIDSafe Plan?
Here's everything you need to know about G-Store and Gottlieb's operations in Victoria:
- G-Store is continuing solar installations from our Warragul store where safe to do so
- We have a COVIDSafe plan in place and any visitors to our stores will be required to register for contact tracing