- Closed to public (ie retail) on-premise customers, but 'click and collect' and delivery allowed
- Open for Trade Customers
- COVID-Safe plan is in place
- Solar installations continuing
All open businesses and services will have until 11:59pm Friday 7 August to enact a COVIDSafe plan focused on safety, prevention and response in the event that coronavirus is linked to the workplace. G-Store and our sister company, Gottlieb's have already started enacting measures to ensure the safety of our workplaces, staff and customers.
As per the Premier's statement, retail stores like G-Store and Gottlieb's will be permitted to operate contactless 'click and collect' and delivery services with strict safety protocols in place, and hardware stores can remain open onsite, but for tradespeople only.
G-Store and Gottlieb's are acting within these measures and will continue to update our operations as we receive updates from the Victorian government.
What is G-Store & Gottlieb's COVIDSafe Plan?
Here's everything you need to know about G-Store and Gottlieb's operations in Victoria:
- G-Store is continuing solar installations from our Warragul store where safe to do so
- We have a COVIDSafe plan in place and any visitors to our stores will be required to register for contact tracing
- We are offering contactless pickup and delivery from our stores for all customers but trade customers only will be allowed into the stores
- G-Store and Gottlieb's stores are closed to the public
- G-Store Malvern is open for trade customers only
- G-Store Warragul is closed, but offering pickups by appointment only
- Gottlieb's Malvern is open for trade customers only